Paddler’s needing maximum insulation for those frigid adventures turn to the NRS Men’s Union Suit. Constructed with H2Core™ Expedition fleece for unmatched warmth, breathability and fit and designed for comfort under a drysuit.
- Proprietary, high-stretch fleece provides outstanding warmth, dries quickly and efficiently wicks moisture.
- 4-way stretch fabric holds its original shape while following your movements without restricting mobility.
- Deliberate seam placement creates friction-free zones for paddling comfort.
- Form-fitting design allows layering without the added bulk of other mid-weight thermals.
- Double-pull zipper for easy entry and convenient relief.
- Stirrups keep legs from riding up and gasket-friendly cuffs create an easier layering experience under a drysuit.
|Fabric:||90% polyester/10% spandex – 7.1oz. (240g.)|
|Features:||– Double-pull zipper
– Gasket-friendly cuffs
– Stirrups at feet