The NRS Vista is a simple life jacket that doesn’t waste any time with flair, focusing instead on the basics: comfort, safety and price. The Vista is a perfect beginner’s PFD and the price makes it easy to buy as a spare for your boat.
- The Vista is a Type III, medium profile PFD delivering 16.5 lbs of flotation.
- With a lightweight, flexible design platform, the Vista wraps around the core and moves with the body for all-day comfort.
- 400 denier nylon fabric construction ensures durability through seasons of wear and tear.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- The Vista is rounded out with one large zippered pocket, lash tab and reflective accents for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Weight: 1.6 lbs
US Coast Guard Type: III
Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs.
Outer Fabric: 400-denier ripstop nylon
Lining: 210-denier nylon
Entry System: Front zip
Pockets: 1 – Front
Lash Tabs: 1 – Front
Adjustment System: 4 – Side 2 – Shoulder
Features: US Coast Guard Certification | 3M reflective accents