BOREO CLUB is a comfortable helmet designed for group activities. The fit and stability on the head make it especially comfortable for prolonged wearing. Thanks to its hybrid construction, the helmet is both low-profile and head-covering. • Protection against lateral, frontal and rear impact is enhanced (Petzl’s TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION product label) It is very easy to clean, thanks to closed-cell comfort foam that does not absorb water or sweat.
- Comfortable helmet designed for intensive use:
– hybrid construction with thick ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) shell, an EPP (expanded polypropylene) foam liner and an EPS (expanded polystyrene) foam liner makes it compact on the head
– outer shell is impact and scratch-resistant for optimal durability
– soft headband conforms perfectly to the shape of the head
– closed-cell comfort foam does not absorb perspiration
- Designed for optimal protection against side, front and rear impacts:
– designed in accordance with Petzl’s TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION label
– head-covering shape, lower in the rear, offers enhanced protection
- Easy use and maintenance for operators:
– headband folds into the shell for easy storage and transport.
– easy to clean, thanks to closed-cell comfort foam that does not absorb water or sweat.
- Comes in packs of four
- Material(s): ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), EPP (expanded polypropylene), EPS (expanded polystyrene), polyester
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UKCA, UIAA
|Head circumference||48-58 cm|
|Inner Pack Count||1|