- Shipping costs apply to U.S. delivery addresses within the Lower 48 states only.
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to increased shipping costs.
- APO/FPO may require special handling and additional shipping and handling fees.
- Canceling items may be subject to a cancellation fee and partial refund.
- Combining orders or changing your shipping address may affect shipping costs.
- Please contact us for Expedited order request. Since orders are shipped on a first come first serve basis. Rescue Response Gear is not responsible for gear that is not delivered on time.
- Return and Exchange items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee unless there was an error or mis-shipment made by Rescue Response Gear and/or affiliate vendors.
- Shipping costs are not refunded for returns or exchanges unless there was an error or mis-shipment made by Rescue Response Gear and/or affiliate vendors.
- Rescue Response Gear reserves the right to adjust any or all policy documents without warning or notice.
- Rescue Response Gear reserves the right to cancel and refund any order without notice.
- Contact Customer Service for a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number before returning any merchandise for any reason.
- Return items must be in as-new, unused and in resellable condition.
- RRG is not responsible for any merchandise returned without an RMA number.
- Returned merchandise will be inspected and may be subject to a restocking fee.
- Rescue Response Gear and affiliate vendors hold the right to not refund returned items if they have been used, damaged and/or are in non-resellable condition.
- Absolutely no returns on rope, webbing, webbing products, videos or sale items unless the item was received in a damaged condition and a RMA number was requested within 5 days of receipt of shipment.
- On all other returns, an RMA must be requested within 15 days of the invoice date.