This compact device can measure force up to 20 kN, and with two sampling modes, the ENFORCER LOAD CELL monitors systems and logs drop testing in high resolution. Along with unique features such as Bluetooth connectivity and swivel attachment points, the Enforcer stands in a class of its own.
- Lightweight aluminum construction.
- Compact, portable design for “in-line” use in rope rigging systems. “G” rated!
- Swivel attachment points to diminish potentially dangerous torsional and off-axis forces.
- Two sampling modes – Slow for monitoring, Fast for drop testing.
- Measures force in kN, lbf and kg.
- UL Certified to NFPA 1983, General Use (CMC Rescue Enforcer Load Cell model only!)
- IOS App ready
The Enforcer App for iOS devices greatly increases capabilities of the Enforcer Load Cell, adding the ability to monitor static forces remotely and record dynamic events at up to 500 samples per second. With the app you can also view a graph of the force or send as an email attachment for further analysis. App developed by Ourea slf. Sold separately through the App Store. Click here to watch the Enforcer App Video!