Designed to be used in double mode on the harness side attachment points
Reinforced lanyard with cable core to reduce the risk of severing the lanyard
Simple and efficient to use:
– ergonomic MICROGRAB cam-loaded rope clamp for rapid length adjustment
– reinforced lanyard that is supple enough to reduce bulk in storage and when carried on the harness, while providing good handling and enough rigidity to facilitate moving about on the trunk
– reinforced lanyard in yellow color for excellent visibility
– ends equipped with a plastic sheath to hold the carabiners in correct position
– the sheath of the reinforced lanyard is bonded to the cable for better hold and longer product life
– ends protected from abrasion by the plastic sheaths
– may be used with the MICRO SWIVEL to avoid twisting
– reinforced rope available as a replacement part
Available in three lengths: 2.5, 4 and 5.5 m
Material(s): steel, aluminum, plastic, polyester
Certification(s): CE EN 358, EAC
Reinforced adjustable positioning lanyard for tree care work
MICROFLIP is a reinforced adjustable lanyard designed for positioning in tree care work. Its cable core reduces the risk of severing the lanyard and facilitates moving about on the trunk. Yellow color for excellent visibility.
How The Essentials Members Pricing Works!
Join the Essentials membership and receive up to 20% off on gear & equipment.
Our members save an average of $82 on every order. We guarantee that you’ll make back your membership fee in your first year!
See Your Savings On Every Item When Your Logged Into With A Paid Membership!
$94.95 – $104.95
BUY THE RIGHT GEAR
Members save an average of $82 on every order.
- Mon-Fri: 8am – 5pm PST
- Saturday – Sunday: Closed
With a Rescue Response Gear Essentials Membership get up to 20% off standard prices on 3,555 products from the top brands you know and trust!