- For easy organization of the workstation and setup of multi-anchor systems:
– 19 mm holes allow the locking sleeves of most carabiners to pass through, enabling the carabiner to be rotated
– hole design allows ropes or slings to be threaded for direct connection.
– main attachment hole accepts up to three carabiners
– the odd number of attachment holes enables the system to be centered and balanced
– up to three users can be connected at the same time
– made of forged aluminum for an excellent strength-to-weight ratio
– durable markings, thanks to the recessed area in the center of the plate
- Available in three sizes and a black version
- Two wide auxiliary attachment holes (size L only), compatible with the CONNEXION FIXE and CONNEXION VARIO anchor straps.
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE, NFPA 1983 General Use
|Weight||60 g||60 g||180 g||180 g||350 g||350 g|
|Breaking strength||36 kN||36 kN||45 kN||45 kN||50 kN||50 kN|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner pack count||1||1||1||1||1||1|