Lightweight and comfortable design:
– two-part liner, EPP (expanded polypropylene) and EPS (expanded polystyrene) for reduced weight
– CENTERFIT feature allows perfect centering of the helmet on the head, thanks to its two side adjustment wheels
– FLIP&FIT system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on the head. The system folds into the shell for easy storage and transportation
– comes with changeable absorbent comfort foam
Protection designed for work at height and on the ground, day or night:
– DUAL chinstrap allows the worker to adjust chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397). The clip has two positions, corresponding to these two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground
– shock absorption achieved through deformation of the liner
– ventilation holes allow airflow through the helmet
– fluorescent outer shell with phosphorescent clips and reflective bands, for optimal visibility of the worker, day or night
– eye shield with EASYCLIP side attachment system for easy installation
– Petzl headlamp with mounts, or headlamp with elastic headband
– helmet protector keeps the shell free from soiling and paint splash
– nape protector provides effective sun and rain protection for the nape of the neck
– nametag holder allows user to be easily identified
– changeable chinstrap and foam
– hearing protection
– available in two high-visibility colors: yellow and orange
Head circumference: 53-63 cm
Weight: 425 g
Material(s): ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), EPP (expanded polypropylene), EPS (expanded polystyrene), nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
Certification(s): CE, EN 12492, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class C
Petzl STRATO® VENT HI-VIZ
Lightweight, ventilated high-visibility helmet
The STRATO VENT helmet is very lightweight and comfortable, thanks to its CENTERFIT and FLIP&FIT systems, which guarantee that the helmet fits securely on the head. The adjustable-strength chinstrap makes it ideal for both work at height and on the ground. It has ventilation holes that allow airflow through the helmet. With its potential for integration of a Petzl headlamp, hearing protection, and multiple accessories, it is an entirely modular helmet
How The Essentials Members Pricing Works!
Join the Essentials membership and receive up to 20% off on gear & equipment.
Our members save an average of $82 on every order. We guarantee that you’ll make back your membership fee in your first year!
See Your Savings On Every Item When Your Logged Into With A Paid Membership!
BUY THE RIGHT GEAR
Members save an average of $82 on every order.
- Mon-Fri: 8am – 5pm PST
- Saturday – Sunday: Closed
With a Rescue Response Gear Essentials Membership get up to 20% off standard prices on 3,555 products from the top brands you know and trust!