The fastest connecting anchor strap solution available! Now offered in a lightweight, compact, single-layer design.
FastLink Anchor Straps are rapidly installed by wrapping around the anchor point and clipping the integrated ProTech™ Auto-Lock Carabiner into the included 12 mm Delta Quick Link. The Quick Link then serves as a single connection point for the anchor system, mitigating the risk of tri-axial or cross-loading that may occur in straps using D-rings and carabiners. This quick, two-step assembly combines the speed of a carabiner with the multi-directional strength of a quick link. The result is a NFPA General Use strap that makes anchor-building safer and more efficient, improving the foundation upon which technical rope systems are built.
The SL FastLink Anchor Strap is a single layer of latex-coated polyester webbing. Lightweight and compact, the SL model is easy to pack, carry, and deploy. It is classified to NFPA General Use for Basket (U) and End-to-End, providing a high breaking strength to withstand heavy loads on the system. Compared to nylon, the polyester webbing is more resistant to UV and water, and has less elongation. The webbing also stands out due to its bright red color, selected for high visibility, and its contrasting gray stitching, which aids inspection.
Supple and pliable, the SL FastLink Anchor Strap bends easily around structures and feeds smoothly through metal grating. It combines NFPA General Use strength with a compact, smooth-handling design that excels in challenging conditions. Consider pairing the SL models with CMC’s Anchor Sleeves and Edge Guards for increased versatility, durability, and lifetime performance.
- FastLink Anchor Straps are rapidly installed by clipping carabiner to quick link
- Includes ProTech™ Auto-Locking Carabiner and 12 mm Delta Quick Link
- Quick Link functions as single focal point, mitigating tri-axial and cross-loading
- Single-layer design is compact and lightweight – easy to pack, carry, and deploy
- Steel and aluminum hardware, and weather-resistant polyester webbing
- Polyester is more resistant to UV and water, and has less elongation than nylon
- Supple and pliable – bends easily around structures and metal grating
- Bright red for high visibility with contrasting gray stitching to aid inspection
- Combines with anchor sleeves and edge guards to add versatility & durability
- Classified to NFPA General Use for Basket (U) and End-to-End
- Made in the USA
Strength Specifications for All Sizes:
Basket (U) Configuration: 45.8 kN (10,296 lbf)
Choker (Girth Hitch) Configuration: Not Applicable
End-to-End Configuration: 24.8 kN (5,575 lbf)