Lightweight and comfortable design:
– liner in EPP (expanded polypropylene) and EPS (expanded polystyrene) for reduced weight
– CENTERFIT feature allows perfect centering of the helmet on the head, thanks to its two side adjustment wheels
– FLIP&FIT system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on the head. The system folds into the shell for easy storage and transportation
– comes with changeable absorbent comfort foam
Protection designed for work at height and on the ground, day or night:
– DUAL chinstrap allows the worker to adjust chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397). The clip has two positions, corresponding to these two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground
– shock absorption achieved through deformation of the liner
– protection against electrical hazards, molten metal splash and flames, thanks to the unventilated external shell
– fluorescent outer shell with phosphorescent clips and reflective bands, for optimal visibility of the worker, day or night
– eye shield with EASYCLIP side attachment system for easy installation
– Petzl headlamp with mounts, or headlamp with elastic headband
– helmet protector keeps the shell free from soiling and paint splash
– nape protector provides effective sun and rain protection for the nape of the neck
– name tag holder allows user to be easily identified
– changeable chinstrap and foam
– hearing protection
– available in two high-visibility colors: yellow and orange
Head circumference: 53-63 cm
Weight: 445 g
Material(s): ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), EPP (expanded polypropylene), EPS (expanded polystyrene), nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
Certification(s): CE, EN 50365 (2), ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class E, EAC
(1) meets all requirements of the EN 397 standard, except the requirement for internal vertical clearance.
(2) meeting the EN 397 standard in part.
Petzl STRATO® HI-VIZ
Lightweight high-visibility helmet
The STRATO helmet is very lightweight and comfortable, thanks to its CENTERFIT and FLIP&FIT systems, which guarantee that the helmet fits securely on the head. The adjustable-strength chinstrap makes it ideal for both work at height and on the ground. The unventilated outer shell protects against electrical hazards, molten metal splash and flames.
How The Essentials Members Pricing Works!
Join the Essentials membership and receive up to 20% off on gear & equipment.
Our members save an average of $82 on every order. We guarantee that you’ll make back your membership fee in your first year!
See Your Savings On Every Item When Your Logged Into With A Paid Membership!
BUY THE RIGHT GEAR
Members save an average of $82 on every order.
- Mon-Fri: 8am – 5pm PST
- Saturday – Sunday: Closed
With a Rescue Response Gear Essentials Membership get up to 20% off standard prices on 3,555 products from the top brands you know and trust!